Jocelyn Seitzman is a partner in Latham & Watkins’ London office. Ms. Seitzman focuses on capital markets transactions, LBO financings, and securities regulation, advising private equity firms, companies, and investment banks in debt financings, with a particular emphasis on acquisition financing. She has represented a broad range of clients including BC Partners, CVC Capital Partners, Hellman & Friedman, and Permira, and investment banks such as Citi, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and J. P. Morgan.
Ms. Seitzman has practiced law at Latham since 1996 and has practiced law in the London office since 1998.
Ms. Seitzman has represented:
- Hellman & Friedman on bank and bond facilities for the acquisition of Securitas Direct Verisure Group
- Permira on bridge, bank, and bond facilities for the acquisition of GFKL Financial Services (a leading provider of receivables management services in Germany) and Lowell Group (a leading provider of credit management services in the UK specializing in credit management and data analytics)
BC Partners in bridge, bond, and LBO financing for the acquisition of Com Hem (Swedish cable operator)
CVC Capital Partners in bridge, bank, and bond LBO financing for the acquisition of Sunrise Communications AG (Swiss mobile operator)
Ontex in senior secured bond and bank financing (Belgian diaper manufacturer)
- Goldman Sachs in senior secured bond and bank financing for Ideal Standard (European bathroom fixtures)
- Citi and Deutsche Bank in senior secured notes offering for Consolidated Minerals (Australian mining)
Citi, JPMorgan, and RBS in senior secured bond financing for Sappi (South African paper producer)
- Both sponsors and banks in auction processes requiring bridge commitment papers: Iceland Foods, Taminco, Securitas, KBW, Mivisa
- Various banks in bond transactions issued through SPV on-loan structures: Inear, Expro, UPC, ISS