Greg Rodgers is a partner in the New York office of Latham & Watkins. Mr. Rodgers is a member of the Corporate Department and the Capital Markets, Derivatives, and Public Company Representation Practices.
In corporate finance matters, Mr. Rodgers represents issuers, investors, and investment banks in public and private equity, debt and hybrid capital markets transactions, commercial lending transactions, restructurings, and other financing transactions, with a particular focus on equity-linked securities and investment grade and high yield debt securities.
In recent years, Mr. Rodgers has represented Airbnb, American Airlines, Amgen, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Bloom Energy, Broadcom, BTIG, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Jefferies & Co., JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Sempra Energy, and Spotify.
Mr. Rodgers’ representative experience includes:
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- Spotify Technology S.A.
Initial Public Offerings:
- Shake Shack, Inc.
- Envista Holdings Corporation
- Medpace Holdings, Inc.
- The Container Store Group, Inc.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings Inc.
Convertible Notes Offerings:
- Cree, Inc. in its US$575 million convertible notes offering
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch in the US$863 million convertible notes offering for Booking Holdings Inc.
- Bandwidth.com, Inc. in its US$400 million convertible notes offering
- Dragoneer Investment Group in the US$100 million private placement of Series A convertible preferred stock by MercadoLibre, Inc.
- Leonard Green & Partners in the US$650 million private placement in Catalent’s convertible preferred stock
- Madison Dearborn Partners in the US$152 million private placement of Series A convertible preferred stock in EVO Payments, Inc.
- Broadcom in its US$8 billion senior notes offering
- Amgen, Inc. in its US$4 billion senior notes offering
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch in the €1.75 billion senior notes offering for Danaher Corporation
Other Equity-Linked Offerings:
- Barclays in the US$1.5 billion mandatory convertible preferred stock Series A offering for Danaher Corporation
- Sempra Energy in its US$1.5 billion mandatory convertible preferred stock Series A offering
- Broadcom in its US$3.25 billion mandatory convertible preferred stock offering