Courtenay Myers Lima is a partner in the New York office of Latham & Watkins. Ms. Myers Lima is a member of the Capital Markets Practice and Financial Institutions Group. She has broad US and international experience advising financial institutions on public and private capital markets offerings, regulatory matters, and corporate governance. She also advises global financial institutions in connection with capital raising activities, including structuring and execution of innovative financial instruments.
Ms. Myers Lima’s recent finance advisory experience include advising:
- Issuers and dealers in connection with Securities and Exchange registered medium-term notes program
- Issuers and initial purchasers in connection with offerings of notes exempt from registration under Section 3(a)(2) of the Securities Act and Rule 144A under the Securities Act
- Structured note offerings for several non-US financial institutions, and on market-linked certificate of deposit offerings by numerous banks
- General corporate and financial regulatory advice in connection with merger and acquisition transactions
- Foreign banks with respect to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, with a particular focus on the derivatives provisions under Title VII
- Hybrid capital securities issued by a variety of companies