Bénédicte Large Bremond is counsel in the Paris office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department.
She has significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, including leveraged transactions as well as majority and minority investment transactions.
She also regularly advises public and private companies and investment funds in general corporate law matters, including corporate governance, security offerings, and stock exchange regulations.
Ms. Bremond is a former knowledge management lawyer for the firm's Corporate Department in Paris.
She is also an active member of Latham's Women Enriching Business (WEB) initiative whose objective is to create a professional women's network and support the long term success of women.
Ms. Bremond’s experience includes advising:
- Temasek for its reinvestment in connection with the shareholder reorganization of the veterinary group Ceva Santé Animale
- Summit Partners in connection with its sale of Sipartech, a specialist in dark fiber optics and optical transmission
- Aviva Vie in connection with its minority investment in Funecap, a French funeral infrastructure and services company
- Ardian in its acquisition of Cérélia, a leading transatlantic provider of innovative bakery solutions from IK Investment Partners
- Ardian in its share of a majority stake in Inula Group, a France-based company that the develops, produces, and distributes phytotherapeutic remedies
- Ardian in its acquisition of a minority stake in Technology & Strategy, a European specialist in new technology consulting
- CITIC Capital China Partners III in its acquisition of Axilone, a France-based manufacturer of premium plastic and metal packaging for global cosmetics, perfume, and beauty care brands