Alexandra Kelly is a partner in the New York office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Associates Committee. Ms. Kelly has a broad-based mergers and acquisitions practice, encompassing acquisitions, dispositions, carve-outs, joint ventures, controlling and minority investments, and other general corporate matters.
She has represented numerous private equity firms, financial institutions, and public and private companies across a wide range of industry sectors, including financial services, technology, infrastructure, healthcare, and entertainment.
Ms. Kelly has been recognized as an Up and Coming Lawyer by Chambers USA, a Rising Star in the field of private equity by Law360, and an Emerging Leader by the M&A Advisor.
Recent Private Equity Representations:
- Silver Lake Partners in its investment into Jio Platforms, India's top telecom operator, and its purchase of TEG, Asia Pacific’s leading live entertainment and ticketing company
- GTCR in a variety of transactions, including in the purchase of AssuredPartners, a US insurance brokerage firm, and Ultimus Fund Solutions and The Gemini Companies, each providers of full service fund administration solutions
- IFM Investors in an investment into GCT Global Container Terminals, a leading container terminal operator in North America
- Shamrock Capital in the sale of Consilio, a global leader in eDiscovery, document review, and legal consulting services to GI Partners
- HPS Investment Partners in the purchase and subsequent sale of Waste Industries USA, a provider of solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services
- ArcLight Capital Partners in the purchase of Axeon Marketing LLC, an asphalt company producer, from Axeon Specialty Products LLC, a Lindsay Goldberg portfolio company
- Consonance Capital Partners in the sale of a portfolio company specializing in healthcare management
- Leonard Green in a variety of transactions, including its investment into CHG Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing company, Napa Management, a provider of outsourced anesthesia services, and the sale of its portfolio company Varsity Brands, a provider of education training and equipment for the school spirit market
Recent Financial Institution / Company Representations:
- DXC Technology, an IT services company, in its proposed sale of its state and local health and human services business to Veritas Capital, its proposed sale of its healthcare software business to the Dedalus Group, its acquisition of Molina Medicaid Solutions from Molina Healthcare, Inc., and a variety of other corporate matters
- Endeavor in its acquisition of On Location Experiences, a hospitality company specializing in luxury experiences and its partnership with the NFL
- CHG Healthcare in its purchase of Modio Health, a provider of technology solutions for the healthcare industry, and certain similar M&A transactions
- Applause, Inc., a global leader of digital experience quality, in its sale to Vista Equity Partners
- Perspecta Inc., an IT services company servicing government customers, in a variety of corporate matters
- Credit Suisse in its joint venture with Palantir Technologies, and certain other corporate transactions
- Bank of America in the carve-out and sale of its fixed income index platform to Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, and Morgan Stanley in forming a joint venture with SmartStream Technologies focused on providing instrument reference data validation services
- Aviva Investors in its sale of River Road Asset Management, an institutional investment management firm, to Affiliated Managers Group, Inc.