Webcast – 2020 Proxy Season: Lessons Learned and Coming Attractions
In the final program of the 2020 Proxy Season webcast series, Latham & Watkins and Georgeson review the 2020 proxy season and the prospects for the balance of the year. MCLE credit offered.
- Implications of COVID-19
- Executive compensation developments
- Evolving trends in shareholder-investor engagement
- Shareholder proposals and voting
- Issues of increasing concern to investors
- ESG expectations
- Holly Bauer, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Don Cassidy, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development and Strategy, Georgeson
- Hannah Orowitz, Managing Director, Corporate Governance, Georgeson
- Steven Stokdyk, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Julia Thompson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Bradd Williamson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Please register to attend.
For questions, please email Chris Hei.
June 17, 2020
10:00 a.m. Pacific | Noon Central | 1:00 p.m. Eastern